Sunday, July 6, 2014

24/52

"A portrait of my child once a week, every week, in 2014."

Rattle, book, teething ring...my little multitasker!  You rarely want just one toy these days, most of the time it's 2 or 3.  

You had your first trip to Colorado this week.  I was so worried the altitude and time change were going to throw you off, but it didn't seem to affect you.  You were just as pleasant and easy going as ever, but with all the fun going on, you didn't seem to want to nap for very long.  (I don't blame you.)

You loved our morning walks in the mountains and would take everything in.  (You are such a curious and smart boy!)  You also loved hanging out with family and seeing your cousins.  You were a wild man at times, and I can't imagine how wild and crazy it will get when y'all are all running around in the years to come.  You will be my little nature boy!

I enjoy every second with you and miss you when you go to sleep at night.  (I know that that is such a mama thing to say, but it's true!)

No comments: