Sunday, July 27, 2014

27/52

"A portrait of my child once a week, every week, in 2014."

You are one good lookin' babe!  I love how your personality is coming out more and more each week.  It makes me sad to think that 6 months of your life have already gone by (and so fast), but I am so thankful that I get to stay home with you each and every day.  I'm looking forward to the days ahead because it really does get better and better.

You love to roll around on your play mat and in your crib just playing and tossing your toys around.  You are curious, wild, joyful, loud, and the biggest sweetheart I know.  You are so close to saying mama or papa, and I'm sure you're getting sick of us saying "m-a-m-a" or "p-a-p-a" to you over and over.  (Hopefully not!)

I love you to the moon and back!

No comments: